OPTISENS IND 1000
Inductive conductivity sensor for water, wastewater and chemical applications
The OPTISENS IND 1000 is a fully enclosed inductive conductivity sensor for use in heavily contaminated, aggressive media such as industrial or municipal wastewater. It features an extremely rugged design using corrosion-resistant and dirt-repellent materials like PP or PVDF. The measuring cell with two inner ring-shaped measuring coils is completely enclosed and is thus not in contact with the media. The compact sensor design is particularly suited to installation in pipes with small diameters. The OPTISENS IND 1000 easily connects with the MAC 100 or any other analytical transmitter.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Corrosion and dirt resistant sensor design
- Completely enclosed measuring cell with two inner ring-shaped measuring coils
- Suitable for pipelines with small diameters
- Low maintenance costs and a long life cycle
- Wide measuring range
- With robust PP or PVDF body material
- With integrated temperature sensor
- For connection to the MAC 100 or any suitable analytical transmitter