Control and calibration unit for digital SMARTPAT sensors
The SMARTMAC 400 is a control and calibration unit for SMARTPAT analytical sensors. It offers the most comfortable way to configure and calibrate KROHNE’s digital SMARTPAT sensors for pH, ORP and conductivity on-site. Different customer specific measurement pages for up to 4 different measurands with additional trend graph and summary page provide multiple visualisation options and a high degree of flexibility in process monitoring.
For improved process control, the loop powered unit comes with two freely programmable relays for status, system alarm, limit switch and sensor cleaning control. A second current output for any HART® variable (e.g. temperature) is an added value especially in applications where HART® digital communication is not available.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Comfortable on-site calibration and configuration of SMARTPAT sensors
- 2-wire concept for reduced wiring overhead
- Different user-configurable measuring pages incl. trend graph and summary page for a high flexibility in display options
- 2 configurable relays for status output, system alarm, limit switch or sensor cleaning control
- Status signalisation by 5 LEDs according to NAMUR NE 107: status of the SMARTPAT sensor already recognisable from a distance
- Maintenance signalisation: Maintenance interval expiration is signalised by the sensor via HART or visualised by a blue LED
- Sensor exchange function for a simplified sensor exchange and reduced time for sensor exchange
- Calibration and error logbook for tracking of calibrations and error for process and sensor analysis
- White backlight for good visibility at night
- Certified for use in hazardous areas