Thermocouple (TC) temperature assembly for standard applications
The OPTITEMP TCA-F23 is a flanged thermocouple (TC) assembly with a reduced welded multipart thermowell (based on form 2F). The industrial temperature assembly for standard applications is suitable for temperature measurement of solids, liquids and gases where a fast response time is required. It can be used in pipes and tanks at low to medium pressures and flow velocities. The TC is designed to operate up to +600°C / 1100°F. The particular advantage of this sensor type is that its wetted parts can be coated (e.g. with PTFE), making it resistant to aggressive media.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Temperature measurement of solids, liquids and gases
- Thermowell material: 1.4404 / 316L or 1.4571 / 316Ti
- Chemically resistant PTFE or similar coating for all wetted parts available
- Standard or customised lengths available
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter