Thermocouple (TC) temperature assembly for use in existing thermowells or machinery
The OPTITEMP TCA-S50 is a threaded thermocouple (TC) assembly without thermowell. The temperature assembly can be mounted to existing thermowells or machine housings by a thread connection or union nut. It is suitable for temperature measurement of liquids, gases and steam up to +1100°C / +1832°F. The TC sensor, however, cannot be operated without thermowell.
The OPTITEMP TCA-S50 features a modular design with a threaded neck tube that can be exchanged easily, even under operating conditions. This makes the temperature assembly very flexible. If it has been damaged from the outside, servicing can be carried out without process shut down. The thermocouple assembly can be combined with most thermowells. It is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Temperature measurement of liquids, gases and steam
- Modular design: Flexible union neck tube or threaded DIN neck tube for easy exchange under operating conditions
- Without thermowell, sheath material: 2.4816 / Alloy 600
- Also suitable for installation into existing thermowells
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter
- Available as intrinsically safe: ATEX, IECEx