Thermocouple (TC) temperature assembly for higher flow velocities and pressures
The OPTITEMP TCA-TW59 is a weld-in thermocouple (TC) assembly with a tapered barstock thermowell. The temperature assembly for advanced requirements is suitable for applications in pipes, tanks or reactors where flange or thread connections are no longer sufficient. Its thermowell also features a much higher mechanical stress resistance than welded multipart thermowells, making it particularly useful in applications with higher flow velocities and pressures (e.g. in the petrochemical or oil and gas industry). The TC sensor is designed for temperature measurement of solids, liquids, gases and steam up to +600°C / +1100°F.
The OPTITEMP TCA-TW59 features a modular design with a threaded neck tube that can be exchanged easily, even under operating conditions. This makes the temperature assembly very flexible. If it has been damaged from the outside, servicing can be carried out without process shut down. The thermocouple assembly can be combined with most thermowells. It is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Temperature measurement of solids, liquids, gases and steam
- Modular design: Flexible union neck tube or threaded DIN neck tube for easy exchange under operating conditions
- Thermowell material: 1.4404/316L or 1.4571/316Ti
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter
- Available as intrinsically safe (Ex i) and flameproof (Ex d): ATEX, IECEx