OPTITEMP TT 22 R
Rail-mounted temperature transmitter with RTD input
The OPTITEMP TT 22 R is a programmable 2-wire rail-mounted temperature transmitter. It works with a Pt100 RTD element in 3-wire configuration. The device features a robust design and excellent performance even under demanding conditions such as varying ambient temperatures, vibrations, moisture and radio interferences. It provides a temperature linear current output (4…20 mA).
The OPTITEMP TT 22 R can be easily configured from a PC using the ConSoftTM software with configuration kit ICON. Thanks to the user-friendly interface, parameters like measurement range or failure indication can be set or re-set within seconds. Using PC configuration, no calibration is required. The temperature transmitter is designed to be mounted on a DIN rail. A dedicated head-mounted version is available with the OPTITEMP TT 22 C.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Cost-effective digital device
- Configuration without external power supply (via PC/software ConSoft)
- Long-term stability: Max. drift of ±0.1% of span/year
- Sensor break monitoring and sensor short circuit monitoring (NAMUR NE 43)
- Sensor error correction
- Conforms to EMC in accordance with EN 61326 and NAMUR NE 21
- Designed for installation on a rail (in accordance with DIN EN 60715)